Job Title: Lenovo 6G Junior Researcher
Lenovo is seeking talented & motivated researcher intern/student to join our 5G/6G research group for a period of 36 months.
Who are we at Lenovo/Motorola Mobility?
A global team of highly qualified researchers and engineers with decades of experience in developing the past generation, shaping the current generation and leading the future generation of wireless communication technologies and products.
What will be your potential tasks?
- Support our participation in the EU research project “6G-SANDBOX”
- Understand the objectives and vision of the 6G-SANDBOX project and the role of our team
- Collaborate with the 6G-SANDBOX partners and participate in project meetings
- Draft the 6G-SANDBOX project deliverables for Lenovo
- Create internal reports summarizing the status 6G-SANDBOX project
- Identify new requirements that require new solutions and/or standards extensions
- Assist Lenovo’s 3GPP team in creating standards contributions
- Assist our team to participate in more EU research projects
- Identify opportunities for participation in more 6G research projects
- Work with other to assist our team in successfully participating in more EU research projects
- Provide additional support to our beyond-5G research activities
- Collaborate to develop innovative and practical beyond-5G solutions
- Follow the activates of relevant forums and associations
- Candidate should be currently pursuing advanced degree (Masters/PhD.) with major in mobile communications
- Working experience of at least 2 years would be a plus
- Good understanding of the 5G system architecture and signaling procedures
- Ability to understand complex problems and develop potential solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Quick learner, proactive attitude, and ability to work independently with strong work ethics
- Experience with EU research projects is a big plus
All CVs should be sent to y1026clenovo [dot] com