The course includes the main body of knowledge and skills in Project Management and covers the following topics: Introduction to Management-Management of Projects - Basic Concepts. Life Cycle, Phases and Key Elements in Project Management. Environment of projects, stakeholders, roles and responsibilities. Organizational structures in the execution of projects. Selection of projects - selection methods (cost benefit analysis, repayment period of invested funds, return on investment, net present value). Structural analysis of projects. Time scheduling, programming methods. Programming and resource allocation, resource types. Economic approach of projects - costing. Risk and uncertainty management (risk identification, valuation, management plan). Monitoring and control of projects, techniques and control content. Evaluation of projects.
- Burke, R, .Management – Project Management. Planning and Control Techniques. Kritiki Publications, 2002.
- Dimitriadis, A ,. Management - Project Management. New Technologies Publications, 2004.
- Polyzos, S, management and management of projects. Kritiki Publications, 2011.
- Maylor, H ,. Project management. Klidarithmos Publications, 2005.
- Verzuh, E,. Introduction to Project Management. Stamoulis Publications, 2002.
- Course notes.