Introduction to object oriented programming concepts. The C++ programming language: basic language constructs, namespaces, overloading, objects and classes, inheritance and composition, templates, abstract classes, exception handling, introduction to the standard library. Introduction to the STL and generic programming. Quick introduction to Java. Overview other object oriented programming languages.
- I. Karali, “Object Oriented Programming: Lecture Notes”, 201
- I. Karali, “The Java Programming Language: Lecture Notes”, 2014
- Bruce Eckel, “Thinking in C++ (Volume 1)”, 2nd Edition (Greek Edition, 2009)
- Bjarne Stroustrup, “The C++ Programming Language”, 4th Edition (Greek Edition, 2014)
- Bjarne Stroustrup, “Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++”, 2nd Edition (Greek Edition, 2009)