We are growing our Team!
ORBYT-GLOBAL S.A. based in Piraeus seeks for a motivated and hardworking candidate for the Technology Department.
The Company: ORBYT GLOBAL is a maritime technology company operating across the world providing Telecommunications, e-Charts & IT solutions. Our scope is to make it easy for global shipping to manage its Navigation, Communications and Connectivity needs from a single source.
As such, we offer convenience, operating efficiencies, and peace of mind anywhere and anytime. We provide your businesses with the confidence that you always keep in touch.
The Position: We’re looking for Technical Support Engineer.
· Rotating shift schedule - day, swing, and night shifts.
· We offer: Free lunch every day
· Degree (AEI or TEI) in Computer science, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or relevant fields. Previous sea service and/or maritime studies will be a plus.
· Working experience in similar customer-facing positions.
· Excellent organization, communication (written and oral) & negotiation skills.
· Excellent command of Greek and English language.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Operating Systems and Office 365 products. Linux (Ubuntu) knowledge will be considered a plus.
· Computer networking and firewalls knowledge
· Excellent computer skills.
The candidate should be able to perform the daily support tasks and handle customers’ requests/enquiries of the Department.
Responsibilities of the role includes working in CRM, ERP and ticketing environment, assist customers in familiarizing themselves in the use of our products and services and make proper arrangements to set up vessels in Suppliers data bases after the business is fixed.
The candidate will be educated in technical support procedures and company’s services and solutions.
The Location: ORBYT-GLOBAL is based in Piraeus, Attica.
This is a great place to work because is close to public transportation, and you will work in modern, state-of-the-art facilities.
Why Should You Apply?
· Great benefits
· Reasonable hours
· Opportunities for on-the-job training
You can submit your CV here: contactorbyt-global [dot] com
Title on CV: Technical Support Engineer – Surname Name