Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading global telecommunication provider of IP, Data, Cloud, Data Center, Mobile and Voice solutions, for dynamic professionals to cover the following positions for their Data Centers in Koropi, Metamorfosi & Chania:
Junior Shift Engineers (Cloud & CCNA Knowledge)
- Ensures efficient and organized data center systems
- Implements policies to ensure work operations and carried out in an efficient and timely manner
- Implements data and system security measures to reduce exposure to downtime risks
- Performs backup on all systems to ensure recovery of important data in event of system failure
- Receives service requests from clients and ensures the quality of delivery
- Diagnoses problems and provide administration solutions to clients
- University degree in Computer Science or Telecoms
- Proficient user of the English language
- Working experience in Network Operations Centres (NOC) will be considered as a plus
- Previous experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Junior knowledge of Cloud, Backup, storage technologies (VMware, Zerto, Veeam etc) or Networking technologies (CCNA)
- Ability to work on 24/7 shifts
- Communication and interpersonal skills
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- Gas allowance
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.