Have you devised breakthrough Human Computer Interaction solutions to long-standing eXtended Reality interaction limitations? Are you ready to collaborate with Magos team to bring your knowledge to market and make a far-reaching impact?
We are seeking a driven and dedicated eXtended Reality Engineer with a background mainly in hand tracking UI. As a member of the team you will tackle real world problems with direct impact on the new and innovative product Magos Gloves in the space of eXtended Reality that will delight and inspire millions of people every day. We are looking for a diverse set of people, senior researchers, experienced professional and newly graduates are welcome to apply.
- 2+ years of experience with deep learning in Unity Game Engine
- Solid understanding of Hand Tracking fundamentals
- A wide knowledge of industry standard interaction models
- Familiarity with physics engine in Unity and interaction between different components
- Previous experience with Humanoid animations and animation rigging
- Proficiency with C#, SteamVR
Education: Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, Mathematics, or a related field. Alternatively, a comparable industry career with a proven track record.
- Familiarity with VR devices such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and especially Vice trackers
- Previous experience with Unreal game engine
- Data Management