Basic information Prime Cognition is providing enterprise level solutions that fit the needs of both the private and public sector. We specialize in the development of large-scale systems, with completed projects at both European and national level.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Backend Java Developer to join our team.
If you are curious about new technologies, then this job may be perfect for you.
Backend Java Developer responsibilities include:
- Defining software requirements
- Writing clean and efficient code for various applications
- Running tests to improve system functionality
Ultimately, you’ll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks throughout the software development life cycle.
The business is made up of experienced architects, managers and developers, which are all experts in their field (e.g. management, development, infrastructure, product design, and marketing). A workplace with a combined experience of over 60 man-years, where you can grow your personal development.
Furthermore, the company's partnerships are seen as an extension of both the production and business visibility of the company and are made up of both foreign companies and domestic. A window of opportunity is opened to continue your professional growth, skills and knowledge.
There is guarantee that the working environment values and certainly supports people and their well-being.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in programming with Java and Java EE technologies
- Experience with version control (eg. Git, SVN)
- Proven English language proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills, strong writing and communication skills
Good to have
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Java frameworks & libraries: JavaEE, Vert.X
- Good understanding of OpenAPI3 specification
- Experience in implementing REST APIs
- Good understanding of microservice architectures
- Knowledge of JPA (Eclipselink, Deltaspike)
- Knowledge of CDI
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in GraphQL-based APIs
Please send us your CV at infoprimecognition [dot] or